Gary Mullen and the Works in an uncanny recreation of the music and showmanship of classic rockers Queen and their legendary front man Freddie Mercury. Mullen’s powerhouse voice and charisma capture the deceased star’s spirit to get audiences around the world dancing in the aisles. The show includes unforgettable Queen hits like Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, and Another One Bites the Dust.
*VIP includes table seating and one complimentary beverage.
Recommended for ages 7+. All patrons entering the theater require a ticket, regardless of age. Outside food & beverage are not allowed into the venue. Strollers are not permitted inside the auditorium. Senior and Military discounts are available in person only. Please contact the Box Office for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: All summer programs through September 2021 are being sold implementing socially distant indoor seating. We require anyone not included in your ticket purchase to be located 3’ apart from your seats. CDC guidelines recommend all unvaccinated people continue to wear face coverings when attending indoor events at all times. SMDCAC appreciates, for the safety of our guests and staff, that ALL patrons wear face coverings when attending our events. Should the guidelines change with regard to social distancing or mask wearing prior to the scheduled performance, to allow for reduced separation of audience, the venue retains the right to sell additional seats within the 3’ parameter in accordance with updated or rescinded guidelines. We will notify ticket holders via email should any changes occur.
The following additional measures are being taken for your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Reduced audience capacity
- Hand sanitizer stations have been located at all entryways, and high traffic areas
- Floor marking to assist in maintaining social distancing
- Staff training conducted in advance on CDC, and Miami-Dade County Covid-19 related protocols and procedures
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including disinfecting all high touch surfaces
- Touchless faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers have been installed where possible
- Open lid garbage and recycle bins are in place
- Temporary reduction or elimination of concessions
Please call the SMDCAC Box Office (786-573-5300) after 12 p.m. the day of the performance to confirm if rescheduling is necessary.
In the event that the Center must cancel this event, the following options will be available to patrons:
- Receive a refund
- Exchange your ticket for a gift certificate
- Exchange your ticket for an alternate show
It is the policy of Miami-Dade County to comply with all of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The facility is accessible and Assistive Listening Devices are available in the Main Stage Auditorium and the Black Box Theater space. To request materials in accessible format, and/or any accommodation to attend an event at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center, please contact Stephanie Aponte, 786-573-5314, firstname.lastname@example.org, at least five days in advance to initiate your request, TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service).