Whitney Houston was one of the greatest and most beloved singers of our time whose musical contributions will remain in the American music lexicon for generations to come. Not many singers can do justice to her recordings, however the dynamic and passionate Soul Train award-winning vocalist and actress Nicole Henry will remind you of the Greatest Love of All when she takes the stage. Ms. Henry will share her personal journeys through Whitney’s most beloved hits including: “I Have Nothing,” “Didn’t We Almost Have It All,” “I’m Your Baby Tonight,” “I Will Always Love You,” and other timeless classics.
Co-written with Nicole, conceived and directed by acclaimed theatre and concert director Will Nunziata (Platinum recording artist Jackie Evancho, Broadway’s Haley Swindal, Tony Award® winner Lillias White), this captivating show will celebrate Whitney’s messages of courage, truth, and love – all qualities Whitney shared in her music and life, and themes Ms. Henry also clings to in her life’s quest.
Appropriate for ages 13 and up. All patrons entering the theater require a ticket regardless of age. Outside food & beverage are not allowed into the venue. Strollers are not permitted inside the auditorium. This includes children and infants. Senior and military discounts available. Contact the SMDCAC Box Office for details.
PLEASE NOTE: In preparation for your arrival, the Center has taken numerous precautions to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees. The following is list of measures we are taking for a safe re-opening following the guidelines put in place by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Miami-Dade County’s New Normal Guide.
- Patrons must wear a face mask or a protective face covering upon entering the premises and within shared spaces. Face masks and coverings may be removed once seated at designated pod.
- Temperature checks
- Reduced audience capacity
- Hand sanitizer stations have been located at all entryways, and high traffic areas
- Floor marking to assist in maintaining social distancing
- Outdoor seating “pods” spaced beyond the minimum 6’ requirements
- Staff training conducted in advance on CDC, and Miami-Dade County Covid-19 related protocols and procedures
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including disinfecting all high touch surfaces
- Touchless faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers have been installed where possible
- Open lid garbage and recycle bins are in place
- Temporary reduction or elimination of concessions
Please call the SMDCAC Box Office (786-573-5300) after 12 p.m. the day of the performance to confirm if rescheduling is necessary.
In the event that the Center must cancel this event, the following options will be available to patrons:
- Receive a refund
- Exchange your ticket for a gift certificate
- Exchange your ticket for an alternate show
It is the policy of Miami-Dade County to comply with all of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The facility is accessible and Assistive Listening Devices are available in the Main Stage Auditorium and the Black Box Theater space. To request materials in accessible format, and/or any accommodation to attend an event at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center, please contact Stephanie Aponte, 786-573-5314, email@example.com, at least five days in advance to initiate your request, TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service).