Deeply rooted in America’s musical soul, singer/guitarist/songwriter Keb Mo keeps the blues alive, from gutsy renditions of classic Delta Blues to original songs. The 14-time Grammy nominee and five-time Grammy winner, most recently for 2020’s Oklahoma, has collaborated with Martin Scorsese, Bonnie Raitt, Roseanne Cash and Buddy Guy. Like the blues, Keb Mo’s music speaks to what makes us human.
Run Time: 90 minutes
*$77 VIP includes table seating and complimentary beverage. $149 VIP invludes table seating, complimentary beverage, and meet & greet
Recommended for ages 7 and up. Senior, Military, Groups 10+ discounts available through the box office. All Patrons entering the facility require a ticket including infants. Outside food & beverage are not allowed into the venue. Strollers are not permitted inside the auditorium.
PLEASE NOTE: In preparation for your arrival, the Center has taken numerous precautions to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees. The following is list of measures we are taking for a safe re-opening following the guidelines put in place by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Miami-Dade County’s New Normal Guide.
- Patrons must wear a face mask or a protective face covering upon entering the premises and within shared spaces. Face masks and coverings may be removed once seated at designated pod.
- Temperature checks
- Reduced audience capacity
- Hand sanitizer stations have been located at all entryways, and high traffic areas
- Floor marking to assist in maintaining social distancing
- Outdoor seating “pods” spaced beyond the minimum 6’ requirements
- Staff training conducted in advance on CDC, and Miami-Dade County Covid-19 related protocols and procedures
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including disinfecting all high touch surfaces
- Touchless faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers have been installed where possible
- Open lid garbage and recycle bins are in place
- Temporary reduction or elimination of concessions
Please call the SMDCAC Box Office (786-573-5300) after 12 p.m. the day of the performance to confirm if rescheduling is necessary.
In the event that the Center must cancel this event, the following options will be available to patrons:
- Receive a refund
- Exchange your ticket for a gift certificate
- Exchange your ticket for an alternate show
It is the policy of Miami-Dade County to comply with all of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The facility is accessible and Assistive Listening Devices are available in the Main Stage Auditorium and the Black Box Theater space. To request materials in accessible format, and/or any accommodation to attend an event at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center, please contact Stephanie Aponte, 786-573-5314, email@example.com, at least five days in advance to initiate your request, TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service).