Our annual All Kids Included (AKI) Family Arts Festival returns for its 16th year! The AKI Festival is a wonderful day of activities and cultural experiences for children with and without disabilities, welcoming everyone to the fun and creative world of the arts.
Co-Presented with Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs with support from The Children’s Trust
Run time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
• 10:15am – 10:45am | Children’s Voice Chorus
• 12:15pm – 12:45pm | Greater Miami Youth Symphony String
• 1:15pm – 1:45pm | Ballet at the Park
Dance Rehearsal Studio
• 10:15am – 10:45am | John Paul Jebian ASL Storytelling
• 11:15pm – 11:45pm | Didgeridoo
• 12:15pm – 12:45pm | John Paul Jebian ASL Storytelling
• 1:15pm – 1:45pm | Didgeridoo
• 10am to 3pm| Art Exhibit and Community Resource Partners
• 10:15am – 10:45am | Art Awards Ceremony
• 11am – 12pm | Leonardo! A Wonderful Show
• 2pm – 3pm | Leonardo! A Wonderful Show
*As part of the sensory inclusive performances, slight adjustments have been made to the production including reduced sound levels, no flashing or strobe lights and minimal special effects. A Quiet Room with specially trained volunteers to provide audience support is available.
LIVE CAPTIONING AVAILABLE DURING THE 11AM AND 2PM PERFORMANCES.
CLICK HERE to access.
Black Box Theater
• Jen Clay “Soft Sanity” | 10am – 3pm
• DJ SupaDave Sets All Day
• 12:15pm – 1pm | African Watoto
• 2:15pm – 3pm | African Watoto
Backyard Lawn (All Day)
• Rock Climbing Wall
• Obstacle Course
• Food Vendors
To prepare young audiences to visit the South Miami Dade Cultural Arts Center, view the SMDCAC Social Narrative. What to expect when you arrive and attend a performance!
To prepare young audiences for a live theater experience, view or download Going to the Show at: www.miamidadearts.org/education/going-show
All Kids Included (AKI) promotes inclusive arts and cultural programs in school settings and throughout the community so that kids of all abilities and their families can participate fully in the arts. To learn more, visit: www.AllKidsIncludedMiami.org
It is the policy of Miami-Dade County to comply with all of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The All Kids Included Family Arts Festival is designed to be inclusive for children and families of all abilities. The facility is accessible; assistive listening devices, sign language interpreters, audio descriptions, open captions, and large print and Braille program information will be available. To request materials in accessible format, and/or any accommodation to attend an event at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center, please contact Stephanie Aponte,
786-573-5314, email@example.com, at least five days in advance to initiate your request, TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service).