- Assisting the Box Office Manager and Lead Ticket Seller with reports and other tasks as requested.
- Answer questions concerning admission fees, event schedules, coming attractions and ticket policies.
- Providing a high level of customer service in all interactions with patrons, promoters, and other departments.
- Call Center environment with high volume Customer Service.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience using a computerized ticketing system
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving.
- Calculate mathematical computations and handle financial transactions rapidly and accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Operate computerized ticketing system and standard office equipment.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Bi-lingual ability (Spanish/English) and/or prior Box Office experience is a plus.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the company. The job responsibilities of this position may include cross-training in other functions to ensure satisfactory operation. These hourly positions play an integral part of the day to day operations of a performing arts facility.