As of March 1, performances are no longer being sold implementing socially distant indoor seating.
In accordance with the Mayor Daniella Levine Cava’s most recent mandate, masks and facial coverings are no longer required at Miami-Dade County facilities, including the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center. Please note mask wearing is recommended and we strongly encourage everyone who enters the facility to use extra caution while gathering.
If you are unable or unwilling to adhere to these temporary mask requirements or uncomfortable with the performance environment, please feel free to contact our Box Office at 786-573-5300 for a full refund.
Should the guidelines change with regard to social distancing or mask wearing prior to the scheduled performance, we will notify ticket holders via email should any changes occur.
The following additional measures are being taken for your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Hand sanitizer stations have been located at all entryways, and high traffic areas
- Floor marking to assist in maintaining social distancing
- Staff training conducted in advance on CDC, and Miami-Dade County Covid-19 related protocols and procedures
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including disinfecting all high touch surfaces
- Touchless faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers have been installed where possible
- Open lid garbage and recycle bins are in place
- Temporary reduction or elimination of concessions
In the event that the Center must cancel an event, the following options will be available to patrons:
- Exchange your ticket for a gift certificate
- Exchange your ticket for an alternate show
- Receive a refund
Updated as of 2/25/22